So I've been keeping myself busy. So many friends having little babies and finally some girls being born. These are two baby blankets I sewed for little Madison (Sandy and Scott's little girl) and little Kaleb (Chad and Tiffany's little boy). They turned out so cute. I really loved Kaleb's and wanted to keep it for Isaac, guess I'll have to start sewing another one.
So I've been very busy this summer so far. Busy is a blessing. . . This summer I've had the wonderful opportunity to photograph two weddings, so many new families I'm meeting, and babies being born. Every evening it seems I've been busy editing photos. It has been so much fun meeting everyone and the last wedding I shot on the 28th was a blast. The couple was awesome. So if you want to check out what I've been doing these last couple of months I have a photography blog site up also. www.heathermosser.blogspot.com
Now I'm busy planning Isaac's first birthday cake. I can't believe he is going to be 1 in a week. Where does time go??
No comments:
Post a Comment