I have been busy sewing, sewing, sewing. I will have to post photos of all the blankets and bedding I've been making for the nursery. It will be cute once everything is done.
Below is a photo of Isaac and my niece. I hope our little girl has her eyes - they are gorgeous. Plus she has such a great personality. I get to watch her some Friday mornings here and there if her mom is teaching at preschool. It makes my mornings fly by as Isaac loves her and has a blast playing.
Below is also what we have been busy with. Painting Isaac's new room and getting him moved into a big boy bed. He has transitioned like a champion, no issues so far except falling out every once in awhile. He was getting out of bed too early, so we taught him to read a clock. Do NOT wake up mommy before it reads 7. It has worked and clocks are now his favorite thing.
Well I promise I'll be better. I really have just been busy with my crazy life - getting prepared, taking photos, having fun with an amazing little 2 year old who cracks me up every day. I will take more pictures and keep posting.
Oh we are also having a girl. That will be fun, so changing the nursery from blues to pinks. Nice change. At least I don't have to paint, the room was 2 shades of green and that is staying. Just changing all the accent pieces, so already missing out. Instead Isaac gets 2 new rooms, freshly painted. Isn't that what happens with the second child??
1 comment:
I hope your little girl has your niece's eyes, too! They are gorgeous! I am so excited for you. It is wonderful to have one of each!
Post a Comment