Yes it has been awhile...it's the first week of school and Isaac was way too excited. He loves it! Yesterday he said the math was too easy, it feels like he is only at the YMCA for 3 minutes in the afternoons and ready for sports to starts. Today is my last full day with Hadley on Friday...going back to 5 days a week...sad. She is excited and they will be short days as I still want to pick Isaac ip from school. So onto photos. My kids. Love them!
So silly me, Donovan was out of town and I guess I love the outfit Isaac is in...he wore it last year for the first day of kindergarten, yes I bought it big, it is finally his size and I better not do this for school pictures.
This is Isaac from last year.
Her is to a great year and happy Labor Day weekend!




No comments:
Post a Comment