Sunday, November 2

Happy Halloween & The Maze

So the weekend before Halloween we celebrated my brother's birthday and took the kids to the pumpkin patch/The Maze. They had a lot of fun going down the slide, riding the cow train, playing in the corn box, and watching the pig race. I should also mention that this was the windest day I can remember in Billings. I dislike the wind SOOOO much!



I didn't know what to make Isaac be for Halloween this year, so he was a hand-me-down pumpkin. A little small Gage wore this when he was 6 months old, but Isaac was still pretty cute. It is really nice that my parents let all the kids come into the business and go trick or treating. Although this year was the warmest Halloween I can remember at 60 degrees.



2 comments:

Chad and Erika said...

Soo cute. He makes holidays so much more fun doesn't he. Always love to see your picts. You have GREAT Talent!

AmandaS said...

I think EVERY kid at some point has to be a pumpkin! He is the perfect pumpkin!