So this is just going to be a combination of fun photos. Isaac went in for his 15 month appointment and doing great. 95% on everything. He now weighs in at 26# 12oz and 33" long. The thing that amazed me is he didn't cry after the first two shots, he looked like he was going to, but didn't. I think we have a toughie on our hands. The final shot he cried for about 10 seconds.
Last Saturday we went to the park to get some fall photos. I take photos as a part time job and photographing my child is the toughest job out of ALL my clients. Yes you might think these are great photos, but I had to crop in so far on these. All he wanted to do was run everywhere and he won't sit, not even for a minute.
After a tough couple of nights (1 year molars) Isaac came home in the best mood ever last night. He was so much fun and full of smiles. Now these pictures were taken with our little point and shoot camera. This camera has a red eye light on it, so Isaac knows when the photo is going to be taken. I taught him "cheese" so maybe I will get some photos of him outside. Soon the smile is going to get so fake and bad. I need to get all the cute pictures I can!
Isaac loves our new roommate! Grandpa Dave is staying with us until they sell their home. We are so glad to have them move back. Last night Grandpa got to help with Isaac's hair cut.
Lastly I have to share a cute photo taken this morning of Isaac and Brinnley "twin cousins". They are so cute together and had fun playing for a couple of minutes before morning nap. I am so blessed to get to visit with my sister for 1.5 hours every Wednesday and Friday morning. It is nice to have some girl time. Yes this is when I usually clean my house or work on my photos. Girl time is something we can never get back, and it really is needed! Today we caught up on Grey's Anatomy. Love that show!







2 comments:
Oh, Heather, They are great picts. Can't believe he's 15 months. Looks like such a happy boy. You guys are great parents. Love the new cut. Hope to get together soon.
SO cute!! He sure has a cute smile and is turning into a handsome little poser.
Post a Comment