My aunt and uncle from Alaska got me a gift card to go build my very own bear at Build a Bear. Usually we never see anyone at the store, but this last Saturday it was full of kids buying bears. I looked and looked at all the animals. My mom was thinking I would really like a cow, that is one sound I'm good at making. There were no cows, I mooed at a buffalo, but mom and aunt Nichole didn't like the buffalo. So we went with a Turtle. It is so soft and comes with a back pack I can hide stuff in. It really is cute. I'm so glad my aunt got to come with me to build my turtle.
Aunt Nichole and Uncle Jason thanks so much for the gift card and my new turtle "Aloha". I love it and will love it more each day.
Plus I'm so excited that my grandma and grandpa from Arizona are moving back to spend more time with me. YEA!!!






2 comments:
So cute!! It looks like you guys had so much fun. I sure do like the turtle he is very cute.
Post a Comment