Wednesday, January 14

Girls Wednesday

I don't work on Wednesday and this is usually my day to catch up on laundry, cleaning house, and just getting myself ready for the end of the week. Today was much different. I spent the entire day at my mom's house with my sister, mom, grandma, aunt, and cousins having a girls day. Yes our kids were included, but everyone was so tired, so good, and it was fun to visit over lunch and catch up.

My cousin just got back from Europe (she was there for 6 weeks) and flew into Billings. So we had to catch up on all the adventures and get some photos while some of us were together. My grandma has 12 grandkids and 5 great grandkids. Not all my cousins were here to visit, but we had all the great grandkids together with grandma.

My mom and her sister with grandma.

I did finally get a photo of Isaac I liked. He wasn't really posing. I think he was rolling over to play, but I caught it. All the kids had so much fun playing with everyone. Every kid took turns taking naps, and most of the kids were still a little sleep deprived. I had a great time with all the girls - THANKS for coming home Cassi through Billings.

No comments: