Sunday, January 18

Miscellaneous Photos

I just got all the photos off Donovan's camera and there are some really cute pictures on there. These pictures are from December until now.

The twin cousins. I know my counters are clean when I can get their reflection in a photo.

This is for my girl friend down in Phoenix. She bought Isaac monster pj's for Christmas. They are really cute. AND at times he can act like a little monster.

Maybe Isaac will be a mechanical engineer. His uncle Jason would like that. He can spend 30-40 minutes playing with his fan. Turning it on and off, making it spin, figuring it all out. At least I can cook dinner in that time. Look how serious he is. Man do not mess with his fan!

He also loves to stack blocks. OK I helped him with this tower, but he is stacking about 7-10 before they fall down on his own. Loves blocks, big Lego's, anything that can be stacked and then destroyed!

OK all caught up now for 2009. Hope everyone is doing well. So far our January is flying by way too fast. I can't believe how fast time goes now with Isaac in the house. I guess try to just capture every moment by photo or video.

1 comment:

AmandaS said...

Okay, your counters are definitely clean! I think we have the same granite as you and I have never, I repeat, NEVER got my kids reflection in the countertop!