Saturday, February 14

Birthday

Yes it was my birthday. Another year older - Why does it go by so fast? I guess it wasn't that bad - I was able to spend it with my family and friends. My dad and mom cooked a steak and king crab leg dinner, which was amazing. I don't know if it was because I haven't had crab for so long, but it tasted so good. I am spoiled! I love my family.

We are struggling getting through the morning with only one nap a day. He is really cute, and usually pretty good. The transition to one nap is kind of hard, but he is getting better each day. This was today at 11:45, I kept saying to myself only 15 more minutes. At his Aunt Heidi's the other day (at 9:45am) he batted his eyes and said "Heidi, night-night?.?.?" She quickly said no. We would give him a nap early, but then he doesn't take another nap in the afternoon and it gets so long by late afternoon. I am enjoying his one nap a day - he sleeps for about 2.5 to 3 hours!

I think this is funny. We got this dog from Donovan's parents. It is a piggy bank filled with pennies. I guess the first grandchild got this, I don't really know the story. Isaac goes upstairs and sits on the puppy, pets the puppy, loves the puppy. We are in trouble when he can ask for a dog!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Isaac is so cute!! And happy birthday to you, too!