Wednesday, February 25

Getting Close

It is always nice to have a winter project. This is by far the biggest project we have taken on. We are so fortunate to have Dave live with us right now and help us out. I have grown up with remodeling, but never framed up walls, sheet rock, etc. Now if you need a painter - that is me. I am the painter. Donovan and Dave have done an amazing job. And now I'm finally painting! Yes!!

I've ordered studio lighting and can not wait to start photographing children and infants in a unique artistic style. We still need to put in the flooring and trim and then my office/studio is complete. I am so excited, fortunate and just a lucky girl. My husband and father-in-law have done so much work and about 80% of the project is for me.

We are also remodeling our mud room, so Donovan will use this portion and maybe the closets. I can not wait and more photos will be coming. These are pretty old.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Cool, I can't wait to see the final project!! Looks amazing so far : )

AmandaS said...

Oooo! I am so excited to see it! I bet you will be taking some pretty amazing pictures! I'll be in MT next week so I will give you a call!