This last Tuesday was the Rock n Road Show - Jeremy Camp, Addison Road, Mercy Me and two other bands (a little on the heavy side for me). I love the first three band and the whole show was only $10. This show was at the Metra and I was blessed to attend with my sister. We got there at 6:45 and the Metra was flooding with people. I think the Metra holds around 12,000 and there probably was 10,000 + there to worship with amazing Christian bands.
This concert lasted 3 hours and was a great St. Patrick's Day end.
The cutest thing. . . across the row from Heidi and I was a boy (maybe a 6th or 7th grader). Towards the end of the show he moved down 1 row and picked up his little sister (maybe 2nd grade) who could barely stay awake and held her during the last 20 minutes. It was so cute. He was rocking her to sleep and singing to the music. Made my evening to see such love between a brother and sister. Granted I never had an older brother, but some are just "too cool" to do something like this. It was cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment