Man it has been too long, so thought I would update with photos. That is usually what everyone likes to see anyway. I love this photo of the cousins. This is three photos combined. Like I could get all three children to sit still and look cute. In most of the pictures Isaac was trying to be funny and pick his nose. Brinn was not really having it, and Gage was being good, but in a funny mood. This is the best photo of Gage I got, but I love it anyway.
I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter. Ours was fun and I was just enjoying the beautiful weather. As you may notice the only time I photograph Isaac is when he is strapped in the swing. The only time he can't move on me! Doesn't really enjoy taking photos with me. I had to show off what I think it the cutest hat.
He Easter outfit. He is so cute and didn't even complain when I put it on.
Last weekend we went to visit some great friends of ours. Their boys were so good with Isaac and they had a blast in this car. Isaac still doesn't understand driving (good thing) so he was just the passenger.





2 comments:
What a cute little boy! You are such a good mom, Heather! Your pictures are so cute.
LOVE the easter outfit. I can't believe he actually wore the hat! My kids would've had it off before I even got it on!
Post a Comment