Tuesday, May 5

Google Reader

Just a quick tip. I am looking for a photo to post my next blog. This is for all the bloggers out there that can/could/do spend hours of time catching up with everyone just to find that they haven't posted anything. Like me.

I love my blogs, I read and catch up with all my friends, family and photographers out there. So this has cut my time spent on line in half. Google Reader

I have all my friends inserted and all the blogs I love. You just click to this site, it shows you everything and bolds the "new posts". You can read them right in google reader or click on the link and add comments. Really what friend doesn't like to read a great comment from another friend. They make me smile and I read from another friend of mine they are like "little hugs". Totally agree. AND you don't even have to sign up with another account because blogger is a google account just sign in. Good luck and save yourself some time to spend with your families.

I will try and find that photo.

No comments: