We then went to the Red Box Car and had lunch next to the river. Isaac loved the water and had a very good lunch. He is growing like a weed because right now he is eating tons! Last week he ate a serving of oatmeal, 1/2 yogurt, and then went to Heidi's for the day and had 2 waffles with her crew during breakfast. This is his favorite meal of the day - breakfast.
While Donovan re-shingled the shed roof Isaac and I watered all the plants around the house. The photo below is Isaac tending to my mother's day rose bush from last year. Thanks to my brother in law for the advice on how to take care of rose plants. It is coming in strong and healthy this year.

I hope everyone had a great weekend. I'm trying to keep everyone updated, but I'm busy. I have 5 projects at the airport all under construction right now, so I work from home when I find time. Plus I am watching an extra 2 year old on Wed and Fri mornings until school is out - so this is my last week. He is a sweetheart and Isaac is really starting to become friends with this little boy. I've enjoyed it. Tomorrow I'm watching 3-2 year olds, my niece, this boy and Isaac, so wish me luck. They will be fine, they all play together well.
Busy, busy!



No comments:
Post a Comment