Isaac did pretty good with all the characters. We were so lucky to have Nichole join us and my sister's family. My poor little niece got the swine flu on their 2nd day of vacation. So once we met up at Disneyland she was a sick little girl. My sister and brother-in-law took turns staying with her in the room. At least my nephew and the other parent could come to Disneyland and hang out with us. We had a great time, just missed Brinnley in A LOT of the photos.
We went to Goofy's Kitchen and had a great time and breakfast! Poor Brinnley is missing from this picture. She is sleeping in the stroller. I might have to work Photoshop magic and put her in this picture because I love it of the whole group. Once again poor girl. . .
Our first day out. . . our first ride - Buzz AstroBlaster for my nephew. It was a fun ride and Gage is in LOVE with Toy Story. He was in heaven with all the characters - at a distance. He gets pretty nervous. Isaac didn't seem to care, didn't want to get too close without mom or dad, but didn't cry.
The boys surfing. California Adventure is a fun park and has quite a few rides for the kids. They enjoyed this night a lot!
Isaac loves rides. He had a great time the last night we were there and we spent the whole evening at the kids rides area. He loved carousals and dumbo. Isaac is a great traveler. Gets this from his dad, I get a little stressed out traveling and just need to understand that while on vacation the ONLY thing Isaac will eat is french fries. He eats like crap on vacations! Hopefully this gets better when he is older.
Well here is Brinnley. This was her hour outside. I don't know if anyone else has had the swine flu (we have had quite a few family and friends who've had it). It lasts about 3 days of tired, fever and then on the third day they peak up and we thought it was over. Then it hits again for about 2 more days. I think this was her good morning. Then the rest of the trip back in room sleeping. The good thing is no one else got it.
We had a great time. A few things that I've gotten spoiled with at Disneyworld. The castle at Disneyland is about 1/4 of the size. I was sad at that. I think Disneyland is a wonderful park for younger kids because if you go to Disneyworld you really need to stay there for at least 6-7 days. This was a great park to go to for 3 days and then come home. I'm so glad our family came with us and we had a great time!










2 comments:
So fun! I can't believe there were $29 tickets from Billings! That is insane! Did you go on Soaring Over California? That is my all time favorite ride!
Oh, we had so much fun too!! I thank my lucky stars that we had you though the vacation. Lots of fun laughs : ) Love ya
Post a Comment