Monday, November 2

Happy Fall

I can't believe how much I have to blog on and just can't find time. We got back from Disneyland two weeks ago, and had a blast! Isaac loved Halloween and is really loving the nice fall weather we have been having and the leaves. I really wish the leaves were a gorgeous yellow and orange, but the brown and dirty yellow will have to do. Maybe next year. The cold spell early October just killed the chance at even a half way nice looking fall - my favorite time of year. Oh well, maybe next year.

So more photos coming soon. Promise! I can't believe it is already November and hope everyone is having a wonderful FALL.


3 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh, Heather those are so cute. Isaac is getting so big and handsome!! Can't wait to see more picts soon : )

Melanie said...

Isaac is such a cute boy - what a lucky guy to have such a talented mom to take great photos!

Sue said...

Heather- the pictures are adorable- Isaac has such an expression of pure and simply pleasure- oh life thru the eyes of a child!!!