Wednesday, January 6

Lost all followers

We have probably lost all followers. I just haven't been on here in FOREVER. So here we are, here is Christmas pictures. We had an extended Christmas over 2 weeks with both families that just kept going and going. Donovan asked on Christmas day when we were going to open OUR gifts to each other. That happened the morning after Christmas. Good thing it was a four day weekend for our family, we used it all up opening gifts.


The train set from Aunt Nichole. We love this new toy!


Man, this tape is very annoying.

The grand kids all together. Counting to 5 and then saying cheese. Christmas is such a great time with kids this age. I had a great Christmas.

As far as new family info. We are adding an addition to the family around May 27th. We'll keep everyone posted as we get closer. As for now, repainting a room for Isaac to move into and he is not excited. Should be fun!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Cute pictures, Heather, and congrats on a new addition! You are pretty far along if you are due in May - I'm very excited for you!

Heidi said...

I love the Christmas picts. Your family one, is so cute, and I love the cousin pict too. So much fun.

RyanAlycia said...

Heather, you haven't lost all followers...In fact, I just recently started looking at your family blog. I'm usually checking your photography one. I'm enjoying both!