Wednesday, January 6

Practice, Practice, Practice

Photography is not always changing, but there is always new techniques that I can learn. I've read some great information on manual shooting and natural lighting. I really just want my pictures to "pop" more and my exposure to be right on all the time. So I've been testing out my manual setting and so far loving it. Here are just some fun shots around the house, Isaac is getting tired of the camera in his face already. I hear "mommy don't point that at me or why is mommy pointing that at the carpet" I have a wedding this weekend, so excited because there is some beautiful snow on the ground, but really just want the whites to be white and the couple to look awesome. So I'm practicing and loving what is happening!

This is a new toy for Christmas. Little People Carnival. So much fun, Isaac is starting to pretend and I love to watch that happen. I also love the fact that he is old enough to put everything back in the organized bins we have bought. Love organization!

Love the look of this black and white. Perfect exposure on his face. I'm starting to get excited.

Bath time. Horrible lighting in here, but I realized that I don't have any bath pictures of him since he was really little, like 6 months little. So bath time it was. He loves to color.




My cutie. No terrible 2s in my book. Right now he has the best manners I've heard out of him in a long time, we can talk through issues, and he has been so much fun. We are loving this stage right now. We had horrible 1 month to 20 months, is that possible?

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Love the pictures, I think that he is starting to look more and more like you everyday!!! He sure is a cutie pie : )

guthridge said...

I hate to tell you this, but with boys (in my experience) it is all about the terrible, horrible 3's!!! Good luck. Also, when shooting manual always expose your white 2 stops brighter and it will be perfect snow every time!!

AmandaS said...

Great pics! Your little man is precious! I have to say, I think it's "terrible 4's" not "terrible 2's". Just wait! (just kidding, I'm sure he'll be an angel!)

Donovan said...

Love the photos. Boy do the pics loook great. The color is vastly improved! Isaac must have good lookin parents!

Chad and Erika said...

I agree with Donovan. He does in fact have good looking parents! Love the picts Heather they do really stand out. Have a great wedding shoot. Hope you are feeling good.