Tuesday, May 20

April showers bring May ... Hail

 I used to love hailstorms, thunderstorms, and rain showers when I was a child in the summers. I would love to see the storms move in and the lightning off in the distance usually followed by beautiful sunset. I've decided now that I'm home owner, car owner, and have scared children I'm not a big fan of storms. Our poor kitty did not want to stay inside while we were gone so she was caught in the huge hailstorm. Thankfully our neighbors across the street made sure she safely got across the creek, dried her off, and left a towel for her to lay on. Thankfully she is still with us, a little skittish to go outside, but she made it. 

Our house whethered the storm well and no dents on my car. It could've been way worse as many people lost windows. The only thing I lost was all my flowers I planted this weekend.  Here is to a memorial day weekend full of yard cleanup, leaf blowing and getting ready for summer.




No comments: