Tuesday, May 27

Great weekend

Three days with friends, baseball, golf, shopping, landscaping, and great weather enjoying the outside. It is not every year we get beautiful weather and we took full advantage of the sun and warmth. Donovan spent all day Saturday and half of Sunday cleaning up the yard from the hail storm. What a mess. Then I got a hair brained idea to finally clean up a planter and make it into a rock garden with low lying ground cover. A piece of our yard that has been calling my name for 3 years and finally done on Monday. It feels good. 

We went from this below ...

To no grass and ready for fabric...
Oh and she was a lot of help...
To starting to come together...
To done. It is something different but hopefully no more grass!!!

Donovan is the lighting expert but my touches turn out very nice looking at night. At least he likes it. 
Here is to probably one of the busiest weeks I have on my calendar. I can make it!!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I really like it!! It looks so good :)