I always find photos from months ago when I clean off Donovan's little camera. So I'm going to update you with some fun photos over the past couple of months.
Isaac's new Mickey chair, I think it is adorable how he sits in it.
We had a picnic on G&G's new kitchen floor. Donovan helped Dave with some yard work and Isaac hung out at the house for a morning.
Trysten and Tycen spent the night a couple of weeks ago and Isaac loved having them around. They played a mean game of basketball that morning in the kitchen, it was cute to watch them. They are so good with Isaac always including them and such loving kids.
Gage spent the night at our house for Isaac's birthday. He did a great job and we had such a fun night and morning. Thanks for making Isaac's birthday special Gage.





No comments:
Post a Comment