Sunday, July 26

Seasons of Change . . .

Last week. . .

Friday my sister, mom, and I loaded the kids up into two vehicles and headed to our Grandparents for the weekend. A beautiful ranch that sits at the foot hills of the Crazy Mountains. I love it up there. My cousin is raising two lambs for 4H and the kids enjoyed seeing an actual lamb and listening to it baa. Isaac touched them and showed the least amount of fear.

I will have to post additional photos from this trip because there are tons. Some great ones of all the kids; my angel of a niece, my fun loving nephew, and my adorable son. But today it is a sad post on how this is the last week my dear sister will be watching Isaac. If you could only see tears, good thing this isn't actually paper as my writing might smear.

Isaac loves his cousins so much. Each and every morning he gets to spend with them he lights up saying their names. It will be interesting to see how much they will actually see each other once the school year starts. The three emigos!

Look at the twins below. They are really close to 2 months apart and can fight like sister and brother and then turn around and love each other more. I love this picture.

As we were walking away from the lamb barn I noticed this wall. Same color as Brinnley's shirt. So we stopped and took quite a few photos before heading to the house. I love this series of photos. The kids were so good and we got quite a few great shots.

The little angel. She is going to be trouble in high school. Her sweet little voice that says "hello" in the mornings. So soft you can barely hear her, so sincere. I love her smiles, her hugs, and her little girl attitude just makes me smile.

My sister - an amazing mom, sister, and aunt. We have grown pretty close since she started watching Isaac having to learn the rules of daycare etiquette - sick kids, pay, food, we made it work and it was always nice having the same days off.

She is amazing with kids and I'm so excited for her to start her own preschool with her good friend. Together they will be teaching three classes 2-5 year olds. She is finally doing something she loves to do and I am proud of her.

Plus this next stage WILL be good for Isaac, but change stinks. I hate change, but I guess welcome to life - full of changes. Next Monday will stink - I'll let you know how Isaac does. I'm sure in 1 month it will be old hat and he will have not just 2 great cousins for friends, but a whole 2 year old class of friends.

The only other thing that stinks - selfish me, is I won't get to see my sister at LEAST three times a week. She will work be working on days I have off and I will be working while she has off. Even if it was a 10 minute catch up, it was always a good 10 minutes.

Heidi thanks for the past 1.5 years of watching Isaac, he loves you tons and will miss you even more. I will miss you too.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Thanks I love you guys too! I cryed through the whole post, crap!! I guess it didn't really hit me tell today and now I can't spot crying. I am going to miss you and Isaac so much!!