Isaac is a kid all his own. He is very determined and independent. If all the kids are playing in the sandbox and he doesn't want to, he won't go along with the crowd - he knows what he wants and does it. Nice, but frustrating if what he wants isn't on the agenda with us. He communicates really well and finally we can talk through wants and avoid most tantrums. This just started last week - hopefully he had terrible twos before he was two!
Isaac has the best laugh and makes us laugh daily. Now with new saying and sentences. He new since the British Open is on is "putt hole", which sounds like well you can figure it out. Who says putt hole. It makes me laugh.
He is a mommies boy. Which is good and bad. I love the cuddles, kisses, and pats on the face, but I hate the crying when I go to leave the house. Come on dad is NOT that bad. Plus Grandpa always plays golf with you.
Isaac loves his dad, and the new thing is going to the golf course and putting on the green. He is so cute, he pulls out the flag and putts it into the hole. Picks up the golf ball, puts back in the flag and runs to the next hole. We LOVE have dad around. Happy Birthday you two!
We will end with this photo - Isaac's new thing. I think this photo is funny! We had two year checkup on Wednesday and he weighed in at 32 pounds - my solid little football player, and only 35". Poor kid only grew 1" since January, that just doesn't seem right. But they say they learn to do one thing at a time, so instead of growing up he has been learning how to count, the alphabet, all his shapes, and starting to learn colors. Just the other night I heard him counting up to fourteen. He is getting pretty good, not so good with colors though -isn't that a girl thing anyway?
We hope everyone is doing well. Isaac just woke up from his nap. Gotta go.









2 comments:
oh my gosh those are cute!! I love the one where you are holding out your hand to him, such an Isaac moment : )
Absolutely wonderful picts! I just love them. I agree with Heidi, although I do like the one with your head back holding Isaac. Love your new blog title. You are so talented!
Post a Comment