Happy 4th of July to everyone. I'm sorry I haven't been keeping people updated, but we really haven't been doing a lot of fun family things, just everyday life. If you check out my photography blog you'll see what I've been up to - photos, photos, photos. In June I shoot two weddings and quite a few families and babies. Trying to get all caught up. Donovan has played in a couple golf tournaments and finally we fit in a quick trip to visit the grandparents at the ranch. Isaac will make a great ranch kid-loves to play outside, get a little dirty, and talk with the cows. Isaac got to throw rocks into the creek off their bridge. This made us nervous at times, but he did really well. I felt really bad for grandma and grandpa M.who came home from AK yesterday and Isaac wanted nothing to do with them. He cried, gave Dave the cold shoulder, and never gave them a chance. He is punishing Dave for not being around for the past two weeks, this has nothing to do with Sue. Sorry Sue! He loved the great grandparents and Aunt Diane. He did great with them.
It was beautiful and so green. Nice to get out of the city and enjoy the country and the sounds of cows and kittens. The ranch has about 40 wild cats right now. They were everywhere. The babies are so cute.
Daddy passing on his love for the 4th of July. Isaac loved these poppers and threw them all night long. He also loved sparklers and fountains, but did not like the loud bangs, which required us to go inside toward the end of our little show.
This is what happens when the sparkler ends.
Happy 4th of July!








1 comment:
Oh those picts are so cute! It looks like you guys had a wonderful time!
Post a Comment